Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday, September 7, 2011 , Today I attended a San Gabriel Regional Chamber of Commerce Networking breakfast and it was wonderful to see different business owners and workers come together to see how we can help one another serve the community. I met a personal trainer, a plumber, and several Doctors, all who want to offer quality service to clients. The church can be a resource to business for referels for those in crisis, those seeking to get married with counseling, and those wanting to connect with a place that lives out the mission of Jesus Christ. I then went in and picked up two chairs for our office donated by a friend of mine from college (talk about networking!) and am leaving for Aldersgate Retreat Center for a sermon planning retreat! Dear God, I dedicate to you my time, my focus, my gifts, my talents to your kingdom as I prepare for the coming year. Thank for friends who help guide me in your ways, and enable me to lead worship, and preach. Inspire us to make this world a better place where all your children can experience peace with justice. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: