Saturday, September 3, 2011

The rest of the week!

So time goes by fast when I am working on planning for the future! I finished my preperation for our lectionary study group retreat next week. We are going through the scripture lessons for the whole year! I have the lenton season and have found a great resource for this year. I also prepared an in depth look at All-Saints Sunday, and will present that material as well. I finished the sermon for Sunday, then Friday took the day off and caught up with some reading. Then on Saturday went over to church to change lightbulbs with Joel, and cleaned up my office, went through mail that was put on the back burner while I was doing all the prep work for the retreat.
Tonight I am getting ready for Sunday, I am looking forward to a special welcome back celebration from the folks at Walnut, my 12th year with them!

No comments: