Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today is Thursday, I am aware that I missed posting yesterday, I was in a prayer meeting with other pastors of our community which was important. Most of the time I miss doing one thing because there is something else I see as important that draws my attention. However, I could chose to still make the post, to fulfill my obligations, if I was a bit more creative in how to meet the deadline. I could of gotten up earlier and posted, I could of posted the night before, I could of, but I did not. I made an unconcious decision not to value my writing as highly as other tasks. I wonder how many times I do this unconcious deciding, of prioritizing, of sometimes selling out to lower priorities just because they are more demanding at that moment in time? Just for today, I will be concious about my decisions, what I will do, what I will not do. Dear God, thank you for this day, thank you for your guidance in my daily living, I dedicate all that I do and say this day to your higher purpose of making new disciples for the transformation of the world. Amen

No comments: