Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Not Writing

As I reflect on this time in my life, I realize I have not been writing on a regular basis, not here in this forum at least. What does this tell me about myself?  I have busy, and there is much on my schedule. How busy my life is, and yet I have forgotten to make time for the expression of my learnings and my reflections on life, I have not taken the time to pause, to revisit all that I have done to see if indeed these activities are really what God is calling me to be and do. And it means that I have stopped creating in a way that has always helped me connect to God.
I also realize that I am not being recognized for this blog in any way and so the temptation is to let it go, I mean who is taking the time to listen and reflect with all the choices that are available to you?
However, if I remember these writings are a prayer, to be lifted up, then I trust they reach the God in you, just as your comments below reach the God in me. I am creating in harmony with the Great Creator, and doing so to grow in my awareness of how God is working, in me, in you. If I believe creating is not required, but an invitation to deepen my sense of who I am in relation to God, then I can let go of the need to go, go, go all the time. How is it with you?

No comments: