Friday, July 27, 2007

Leaving Town: Again!

Well, I have been doing some interviews of writers who have published and what their experience has been like. I have been so busy going to workshops, and learning new stuff, I have been squeezing in some writing, but expect this next workshop in New Mexico to help me focus now on writing, and I have planned to use the weeks after to write away. I dropped by the office today and it was good to see a few of the folks, I remebered how much I miss you! I am so grateful for this time and will give you more samples of writings as long as the internet holds up while in New mexico. Take care, Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you in print (In a real live book that is!) It was good to see you this week -- see you when you get back.

Trying to hold down the home fires.

Jim

rockinghorsenab said...

It was good to see you on Friday! Good luck with your writing, remember to have some fun too!
Take care, I'll hand Jim the fire extinguisher!