Monday, September 24, 2007

Time to come back home!

Okay I took your advice. I am coming back home. I went into my office today and it was great to see Julie, and Chris our pre- school director came by, and I made a few phone calls, went through the mail, and worked on a worship service. However, I went too long without lunch and my blood sugar dropped. Okay, remember to eat at regular intervals Steve. Then tonight I went to the Jubilee Grant task force meeting. I now have 30 proposals to read and vote on before October 12, we then meet on October 20th to award the top vote getters with funds. I am one step away from sending out stuff to publishers, this is a harder step than I realized, I begin to wonder if my work will be okay or will I get rejection letters. I wonder if maybe I should just keep it to myself, and not take the risk. I think that maybe what I have written is not good enough. Anyhow, I am trying to work up the courage, and send some samples off, pray for me!
Thanks to all for your support, and if you are reading this for the first time, since I did send out a bunch of invites to new folks now that this will be a regular blog, I invite you all to read some of the earlier posts which has much more creative writing, and less of this babbling. Steve

No comments: